GendersInX.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Encouraging Support for People with Gender Variations
All points of view, if presented in a civil manner, are welcome.

To all PresentHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Administration team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Administration team Empty
PostAdministration team

These are the people that are involved at GendersInX.

Moderators

Galens

Kathryn

Administrators

Andre

Last edited by Andre on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xxytalk.com
Share this post on: reddit

Administration team :: Comments

Andre
Re: Administration team
Post Fri 05 Dec 2008, 5:25 pm by Andre
There has been a bit of a reshuffling in the administration team with the leaving of one moderator.

Canice has kindly asked to be relieved of his duties as he has other projects that he is currently concentrating on. If you could catch his blog, he is doing excellent work in that area and his heart is into educating us all in what is going on with other people with their challenges.

GendersInX wishes him all the best and will provide whatever help he may need at anytime. Canice remains with us as a member to which I personally am quite happy about.

Kimberly83 has stepped down as Co-Admin for GendersInX and remains in the administrative team as a moderator. Kimberly currently is concentrating on earning a degree, looking for new employment and is focussed on developing her life’s journey.
Andre
Post Fri 05 Dec 2008, 5:25 pm by Andre
At the same time, I would like to announce that Lawrence has accepted the nomination to be a moderator for GendersInX. He will have a direct responsibility as heading the Peer support team as a lead.

Larry had started as a member here near the beginning of GendersInX and has continued to improve on himself in his personal journey.

Please join me in congratulating Lawrence to this new endeavour.
Andre
Post Fri 05 Dec 2008, 5:26 pm by Andre
In lieu of the changes mentioned, here is the Administration team as it currently stands

In the Peer Support Team:

Just47xxy
Bobas86

In the Moderation Team:

Kimberly83 (Turner’s Syndrome resource)
Curtis (OII liaison)
DianneB (GendersInX Organisation liaison)
Lawrence (Peer Support lead)

In the Admin

Gina (Co-Admin)
Andre (Founder and xxy resource)

I currently have plenty on my plate and I will be cutting back on some of it. Rest assured that I will not leave GendersInX the forum, the OII nor the other sites. Commencing 2009, I will be concentrating my efforts in the GendersInX Organisation and maintaining all the sites from time to time. I have been putting other key people in place to alleviate some of the responsibilities of Administration on the following forums:

Mamaniq is the Co-Admin in ParentsInX.org and I have all the faith in her to handle whatever may come in that forum. Gina, a member here and the Admin for Intersexions.org, has agreed to be on as co-Admin here for the times where I cannot be here. Gina has already the experience dealing with sites such as this one and is currently the Admin for Intersexions.org as well as the OII forums.

As always, if you need to discuss something or have a question for anyone mentioned here or myself, please do not hesitate to leave them or me either a pm or an email message and we will see to it that we respond in a timely fashion.
Andre
Post Wed 18 Mar 2009, 4:37 pm by Andre
I would like to announce that Kathryn has gladly accepted to be a moderator in our administration team here in GendersInX.

Being HBS and having an extensive knowledge of not only of HBS and of other conditions, her loving way of extending help to others, her diplomacy and her forthrightness will be a great asset to GendersInX.

Please join me in congratulating her on her new role here.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Andre
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm by Andre
Yes, I should update that one, Free...
Andre
Post Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:17 pm by Andre
As Freetobeme pointed out, here is the moderatorship as it stands :

As Moderators we have Kathryn and Galens, both of which have personal knowledge of a variety of conditions and are just plain old pleasant people.

As Administrator, there is just me now.

Short and sweet.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TomMsG
Post Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:54 am by TomMsG
Thanks for the update Andre! We had no idea Kathryn was moderating but she's a perfect choice... love Tom/Ms.G
Post  by Sponsored content

Administration team

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GendersInX.org ::  GendersInX Broadcast ::  A message to all present.-
Jump to: